August 15th, 2006- Bluprints releases version 0.4. This release includes full namespace support and a more robust engine.
Bluprints is a JSP templating framework that provides a simple and powerful alternative to Tiles and other frameworks. JDK 1.5 is required to run Bluprints. The core features of Bluprints are:
- Parameters - values usable within JSPs
- Content - JSPs and nested templates.
- Nested definitions to any depth
- Extension of other definitions
- No external dependencies! (Except WebWork, which is currently the only framework with built in support)
- Simple configuration file with a complete XSD
- Support for multiple configuration files and namespaces (not XML NS but framework level namespaces)